Wednesday, December 29, 2010

King of Haggling

Contrary to the title I am not the king of haggling. In fact, if there were such a thing then I would be a serf. I have never been good at it and i don't seem to be getting any better. Asiana, on the other hand, may be the queen of bargaining. I appreciate the way she works it and drop prices down by at least a third.

I don't really know why I am so uncomfortable with it. I am even less interested if we are talking pennies. I'd rather pay the extra quarter on top of the $4 cab ride than than work cabbies for the best deal. It may work while I'm traveling for three months, but getting nickeled and dimed to death would take it's toll if I was on a tighter budget, living abroad, or traveling longer. If there is something we want I need to sent in Asiana to do the heavy haggling.



No comments: